The summer is an extremely popular season for weddings in Alta, Utah, and even though our lodge may be closed to the general public, because of this we’re able to offer some great options for couples hoping to hold their wedding in a beautiful, scenic mountain venue. Our picturesque location offers a stunning backdrop to your special day, and we’ve hosted many happy ceremonies on our grounds, with quite a few already book for the upcoming season! To help ensure that the outdoor grounds are dry enough for the best outdoor event possible, most of our weddings guests tend to book with us no earlier than the end of June, but we are open for events from May onward.
Weddings in Alta Utah – Services
Since our hotel is officially closed for the season starting in April, we’re unable to offer lodging for you or your weddings guests. However, there are rooms available at the nearby Cliff Lodge allowing for you to spend a few days enjoying all that Alta, Utah has to offer in the summer.
As part of our Alta, Utah wedding package that includes a ceremony and reception at the lodge (available for a fee of $2,500.00) we can provide you with:
- Use of our dining room, the Alf Engen Meeting Room and our outdoor grounds
- Chairs and banquet tables as needed for both the ceremony and reception
- Full use of our public restrooms near the reception area
- Changing rooms for you and your guests
- Access to the lodge a few days prior to the event for you to set up decorations and furniture, as well as access to the lodge for a few days after the wedding for decoration and furniture take-down
- Access to the reception area and lodge for without a time-limit the evening of your reception. You can celebrate with your guests as late into the evening as you see fit!
Without our regular hotel staff available, we cannot provide food or catering services, however, we can make our kitchens and spaces available to a catering company of your choice for food preparation and staging. To have the best wedding in Alta Utah possible, we suggest hiring a caterer who can provide the appropriate serving and bartending staff as well as their own dishes, silverware, linens, serving utensils, alcohol and can operate independently of a functioning kitchen. If that is an option for you, then our large kitchen-space offers the ideal staging location for your wedding banquet.
If you’re interested in finding out how the Alta Peruvian Lodge can help you have the wedding of your dreams, call our hotel’s General Manager, Todd Collins, at 801-742-3000. Todd can answer all of your questions about staging, what Alta, Utah wedding services we can provide as well as available dates for 2012.