More On Snowbird
Based in Little Cottonwood Canyon in the Wasatch Range of the Rocky Mountains, Snowbird opened in 1971 and is widely known for their alpine skiing and snowboarding.
Peaking at 11,000 feet, Snowbird offers 89 runs with vertical drops of 3,240 feet and 2,500 acres of skiable area.
Alta Ski Area and Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort conveniently offer the AltaSnowbird Pass which enables skiers to access both resorts’ terrain.
- 4,700 acres of skiable terrain (1,902 hectares)
- 1,175 acres of beginner terrain (476 hectares)
- 1,755 acres of intermediate terrain (710 hectares)
- 1,770 acres of expert terrain (716 hectares)
- 540″ of annual snowfall (1,372 cm)
- 1 Tram
- 7 detachable quad lifts Detachable Quad
- 1 detachable triple lift Detachable Triple
- 1 triple lifts Triple
- 9 double lifts Double
- 8 surface tows
- 1 Tunnel
- 9 base area lodges
- 22 restaurants